NEFARIOUS
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 06 330xi (TRADED IN)

Garage List
Newly Bought 06 330xi

What up party people...

I've always dreamed of driving a BMW since I was 17 (at one point I had the ENTIRE key specs of the E46 M3 memorized... I can't even remember my GF's number !), and now here is my chance with an '06 330xi Sedan, Black/Beige Dakota leather with Premium, Nav, Cold Weather and HID packages.

Prior to getting my Bimmer, I had no car for 2 years; I had a financial meltdown and had to sell it, not to mention my '99 Solara SLE was approaching 180K and needed lots of work and maintenance anyway; busing and walking around the LA area is NO JOKE. Got my Bimmer unfortunately as a result of my dad passing away almost 3 months ago and inheriting his '05 Dodge Dakota pickup, but with a V8 4×4, it was drinking gas like a broke college student at a "free beer" booth; it felt like less than 14/17MPG as it tore through empty-to-full every 3 days, and it showed in the lack of hits from classifieds even when I listed it $3K below KBB, and the few that called wanted $2K less...

...So, I got sick of waiting and decided to just sell it to CarMax, but they appraised it for the same price as my asking price of $8K... Also when I saw this beauty on the lot and realized my lousy credit was actually approved, I jumped for joy and bought it, then used the trade-in as a down payment
Attached Images

Appreciate 0