03-01-2017, 03:39 PM   #42
max_330i
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2006 BMW 330i

Quote:
Originally Posted by delmarco View Post
Max just for you I made another video showing the cleanliness of this kit.

We also worked on translating some of the Chinese today.

Car DVR Dash cam for BMW 1080P Wi-Fi 170 Wide Angle support G-sensor Motion Detection Loop Recording with 16GB TF card
• Hidden installation: Identical to original mirror housing and powered from doom light.
• Full-HD video recording 1920 x 1080P at 30 fps using a 170° wide angle lens
• Includes Intelligent Module that offers more functions such as: auto window rolling, Intelligent Vehicle Seek, and warning to prevent emergency brake pumping
• Tamper Proof Aluminum alloy Inner shell for better lens stability and better heat radiation
• Exclusive for all BMW 3 Series E90/E91 chassis (made in 2006-2013), BMW 1 Series E87 chassis (2006-2012), and BMW X1 Series E84 chassis (2008-2013) without Night Vision/High Beam Assist package

Function:

1. Connects to mobile phones thru Wi-Fi. Support APP iOS or Android
2. Records both video and sound while Driving. Car DVR sound defaulted to mute. To turn on sound recording you have to use the mobile APP.
3. 170 Degrees Wide Angle Video Recording.
4. Gravity Sensor(G-sensor) activates when car’s G-Sensor is triggered. The recorded video during that time will be locked to be protected.
6. HD Night Vision 1080P,12 million pixels
7. Motion Detection when engine is off and car is parked with DVR turned on but not recording and there is motion in front of the screen it will start recording. If nothing happens over 15 second period the DVR stops recording until motion occurs again.
8. Manual Mode Emergency recording. Press the manual emergency recording button, the Car DVR will start emergency recording, and the video file will be protected.
9. WDR Set. WDR wide dynamic mining can fill in light to make the finished video visible in very dark environments

Extra Function from intelligent module:

1. Window Rolling Up by Key Buttons
2. Car Air Circulation
3. Intelligent Vehicle Seek
4. Warning to prevent emergency brake pumping

Package list:
1.Car Digital Video Recorder/Camera in BMW E9x Mirror Housing
2.Intelligent Module
3.BMW E9x Plug & Play Harness & Bonus Wiring Harness.
4. Chinese Manual Instruction Booklet
I appreciate you going through the trouble of making another video. Looks like a nice piece of equipment and it is on my shopping list. +1