buster84
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2009 335I X-Drive E90

Quote:
Originally Posted by VNeBLOB42 View Post
That doesn't look like OEM SP.
VNeBLOB42, When you changed your plugs i recommended the ngk to you since it was what i had. I guess you forgot lol (it's also in my signature)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawwailok View Post
they are NGK 1 degree colder Iridium plugs. which r the one i just switched last week. car runs much smoother on those plugs. worth to upgrade it since we are running at least 100hp over stock, it is recommended.
Haha yeah, ever since upgrading to these plugs the car's been running much smoother (other than the one coil failure lol). I actually bought a set of 6 on ebay for $200. I figured that i might as well replace all 6 now before they start to go out one after another. Hopefully they get here before another one decides to goes out lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawwailok View Post
ok, im not jinx myself but really, this POS is starting to fall apart. one after the other.
driver side rear door actuator (the mystery common bad electrical problem on all bmw) died on me. got my part from Niello and gonna DIY tonight....

really, i've been replacing a lot of shit on her... like @buster84 said, my car SHOULD last me a long time now... since a lot of worn out parts has been switched... finger crossed
So i take it, that it was the actuator then. Hopefully your car lasts alot longer without issues, although the more you replace the more (new) it gets lol. You have all the basics done, plugs, coils, water pump, intake, charge pipe, fuel pump, door, boost solenoid, Vanos soleniod, (now you just need your mirror fixed), but after that i can't really see to many other things going wrong.

You might have to replace your turbo's down the road, although expected when running high boost. At least that mileage has been upped to 82k so you still have a nice warranty on those. Hopefully nothing else goes wrong. At the very least it might be something more expected like tires lol.
2007 Bmw X5 (Sold)
Appreciate 0