Australia
Rep
Drives: BMW E93 335i Convertible

Garage List
2007 e93 335i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by ozx5 View Post
Thanks MPOWER,

E93, u really the only or one of the only sydney siders who have an E93 on this aus part of the forum ??

Man I dont know, for me it aint performance.. but E93, can I ask you do you have any (if any, AT ALL) thoughts or moments, where you've said a coupe may have been better...??
Only e93 owner so far as far as I know. Can't think where the coupe is really better except pure track performance. Some say asthetically buts thats just personal and as previously stated, those unfamilier with the vehicle don't notice the difference. I noticed a little scuttle shake (windsreen movement) with the top down during our last group outing at North Head. Not drastic but noticible - we were driving "fairly quick" on a relatively uneven surface With the top up I can't really tell any difference between the e93 and the e92 that I test drove prior to purchase. Maybe a little wind noise at 130 plus.

I'll admit that i thought the convertible would be a compromise for function over performance. I wanted open air motoring over performance. I reckon I got both.

Quote:
Originally Posted by astra View Post
speaking of which, e93, did you get your coilovers yet? should look good with them in
Coilovers are being dispatched from Germany at the end of the month. Same goes for Remus quad exhaust. Should have it all fitted by mid August. Just need some wider wheels and the V2 procede and mods are done. Well - all the currently planned ones anyway.
2007 335i Convertible || Black Sapphire | Cream Beige | Burr Walnut | 6 AT Paddles | Comfort Access | Aluminium Pedals | Aero Front Spoiler | Remus Quads | KW V3 Coilovers | Velocity V-715 wheels | M3 Rear Lip Spoiler || On Order || || Wishlist || ||
Appreciate 0