11-13-2012, 11:48 AM   #530
Sick335
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 335i / X6M

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomas@GIAC View Post
We had a great time at the event, and it was nice meeting all of you guys! Wedge that was me you raced, Tyson was in the B8 S4. Wedge's car is seriously fast, definitely the fastest stock turbo N54 that I raced. Even if I had shifted clean into 4th, I would have won by only a car or so. I definitely wasn't expecting your car to be that fast!

I was able to race the MT single turbo coupe, as well as the single turbo sedan (not sure of the transmission, but I believe it was an auto). Both of these cars edged me by what looked from my perspective to be around 2 cars (the coupe was noticeably faster, in my race at least). Sick335's RB car looked to beat me by the same distance, and I honestly felt that his car was just as fast as the singles I raced. The midrange on the RB's is very impressive.

As a perspective, some of the cars I beat include a C6 Z06 (intake and tune), 2013 GTR Black Edition, heads and cam C6, bolt on M5 and built motor turbo Integra. So these upgraded turbo N54's are certainly in an elite performance class!

Overall, a great weekend and a great time with fellow enthusiasts!
Hey Thomas!

It was great hanging out with you at the event. Its always good to be around down to earth, good people and enthusiasts. That wasn't the case for all of the participants at the event, but hey, gotta take the bad in with the good. Your car was impressive, but i was expecting it to be, being that it's almost the same platform as the N54. Looking forward to seeing you at the next event!
Appreciate 0