View Single Post
      11-13-2012, 06:20 PM   #535
EastBayE90
Formerly (-(ellblazer420
United_States
Rep
Drives: 07 E90 335i M/T, 15 F80 M3 DCT

Garage List
Hey guys finally getting back to reality after an awesome weekend at Shift-S3ctor. Jason and Ryan really upped their game this time. This event was even better than the first event at Trona. They even had a plane doing fly by's and taking footage while racing!!!! We all really owe it to Jason and Ryan. They are two really cool guys that selflessly put on this whole event for us to go out and have a great time with like minded gear heads. So again THANK YOU RYAN AND JASON!

I went on Sunday only. The day was full of action and great races. Seeing a GTR and the UR Gallardo spin out was the only mishap of the day. Longboarder's new S/C M3 was just dominating. There was an epic race between him and Rob@vishnu (built Zo6). Drew's M3 was also laying the hurt on a lot of fast cars. I noticed the S/C M3's were performing much better than last time at Trona. The lower temps and lower altitude was most defiantly in their favor. The whole FFTEC/Vishnu crew was representing with 5 single turbos. CaptinInsano's single turbo duct tape fender masterpiece did not skip a beat all day. He was there hanging with the big dogs.

Since I'm only intake, meth and tune, I played with cars that were more in my realm of competition. I ended up having two great races with two stock M3's. Meth spray was on and off on the 2nd M3 race and I did rather well. I got to race a FBO 335i N54 and a FBO 335i N55. You will probably see the footage soon. If not I'll share later on.
I got to race two of the GIAC Audi RS4's. They were very cool guys and ended up handing me a good ass whoopin.

All in all it was a complete success like last time and everyone had a blast. If anyone has been even remotely thinking about going to the next event, do not hesitate. Make the drive like Wedge did and come down and have fun. When everyone is there in person it is a whole different ball game. It was good getting to meet you all and I hope to see you all soon at the next event.

(410whp 445ft/lbs | DCI + Meth Only)
OpenFlash OTS Stage 1 Flash | Vishnu PWM Meth Kit | Vishnu DCI| Forge DVs
Appreciate 0