12-19-2011, 04:13 PM   #70
bryce
Banned
Rep
Drives: zhp 3-pedal

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by fast4door View Post
Actually I can notice a difference..for one the welds look alot cleaner on the AA unit. Also, just posting a picture of the face of the IC doesnt really show the differences between the two. I can guarantee you one thing though, much more R&D and engineering goes into AA IC(and helix, ets, etc.) than the Big Tom or KL IC or whatever its called.

I understand your happy with your product, but you shouldnt bash other reputable and established companies so you can build up your own. If your IC is so great, let it speak for itself, and if it is as good as you say it is then people will notice with you having to pitch it every time you can.

Remember just because its look similar and it's cheaper, doesnt mean it's better...if that were the case everyone would be driving a Hyundai
AA intercooler is the same as the big tom. he's not bull-shitting you. the amount of r&d that AA did consisted of the mounting brackets and inlet/outlet pipes. the intercooler core/end tanks were not designed, tested, manufactured, or invented by AA.
Appreciate 0