View Single Post
      05-31-2013, 02:49 PM   #1
hmpmarketing
BMW Fan
Rep
Drives: E93

My E93 Project - Finally!

Hey guys,

So finally after purchasing my car 10 months ago, I managed to get it where I wanted. I had many headaches along the way and to be honest I was at point where I wanted to just sell the car as every time I tried to fix one issue, another one would come up!

When I got the car it did not look like what it looks now, I wasn't satisfied with the look of it and the mod bug bit me hard!

First thing I did was replace the wheels. It came with 17" and the car looked really strange with them. After 2 sets of wheels, I finally decided to go with 19"s (something I promised I was not going to do!), but surprisingly the ride is actually much better now from the previous 18"s I had on.

After wheels, I had the interior replaced too with a red leather set I got off eBay for a steal, £650. Friend of mine helped me fit it, took us a few hours to do.

A few months ago, I purchased a front bumper add-on + skirts from member westside90 and had them fitted by a body shop known by a friend. The fitting was ok, but the paint job was not good at all.
I also had an M3 bumper + Rear arches added.

To be honest, I really wasn't happy with the colour, black is so hard to keep clean! So I went to Mesh at Surrey Projects for a complete wrap in white. And what an amazon job they did!!

So full list of mods include:

Exterior Vinyl Wrap + Interior Trims by Mesh @ Surrey Projects
Front Lowering (by Mesh)
CIC Retrofit (by Don)
Red Leather Interior
LCI Tail Lights (by me and makkan for the coding)
Heated Seats (makkan)s
Rear Spoiler (by Teddy)
Angel Eyes (Teddy)
AC Schnitzer Front Bumper Addon + Side Skirts (Reps)
M3 Rear Bumper (Original)
M3 Rear Arches (AJ @ URC Refined in Park Royal)
Quad Exhaust
19" Dotz Alloy Wheels

So here are some pics I took with my iPhone to show off the final work (well not really final, next step will be audio!) Hope you guys like it!

What is was:

And now what it is...

Appreciate 0