02-13-2013, 11:08 AM   #4
WilliamS
GoofBall
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2008 E92 N54 Xdrive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Ritz View Post
Just remembering back to a VW dealership trying to screw me on a GTI.. I am glad because I love my 328i loaded much better.. But just thinking..

I remember being told the price was 25K OTD.. Then getting into the little room and another 2500.00 being added on.. I was like you said 25k OTD.. Then he pointed to the sheet that had 25k + 2500.. What the hell, OTD isn't a two number price.. It is a one number price with tax and everything. That is the entire point of OTD.. One soild number with no bullshit.. They threw the last number on right before I was going to sign for the most part. Then when I was like never mind. The dumb bitch called the manager and he came. Then asked me why I wasted their time and my time. He didn't quit either he took another 500.00 and kept going on about how I wasted 2 hours of their time
Out the door, is with tax tag and fees. At a dealer they will work a few ways, trade difference agreed sale price. Never go into the finance office without a buyers order. I work at a dealership and what your thinking and what were thinking are often different things. Someone will just say I want to buy the car for 25k, to us thats before taxes and fees. Things we cant over come are state costs like taxes and such. The price of the car is up to us to an extent.
Appreciate 0