Drives: 2022 G30 M Sport

Garage List
2022 BMW 530I M Sport   [0.00]
  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by DUI Elite
Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleBlue View Post
I am behind on some of the terms, what does 'DEPO' mean?

I have blacklines tail lights but not LED, is that what is meant?

I have been looking for LEDs for my front and rear turn signals to replace the halogen bulbs, if you are happy with yours and they are bright, can you share a link to where you bought them from?

Much appreciated educating me and providing info
DEPO is just the brand that makes the "non-OEM" blacklines. They're typically a little bit darker than the OEM BMW Performance Blacklines.

I bought from modmy3.com for warranty reasons. The LED reverse light I bought is from modmy3 as well. The turn signal LED bulb i installed is from DDM tuning. It's their 60 LED amber bulb.

Standard halogen turn signals emit roughly 400 lumens (measure of brightness). The LED turn signals from ddm emit 420 lumens.

I like them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PunjabiMC View Post
yeah i was thinking the same thing once i installed them. i compared it to the depo blacklines my buddy has, and his does look better on the pre LCI e90. so ill change it to that, or ill just wait it out with this because im planning on doing a rear LCI conversion. do you have any pix of your car? i would love to see it!!
I do, but none of them from when i put the LED turn signal in, so the amber halogens that they came with make the housings look darker.

I'll snap a few
Thanks DUI for the explanation .
Appreciate 0