07-18-2012, 10:11 AM   #1738
RANJHA
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW E90

Quote:
Originally Posted by blacksheep View Post
yeah, I have blue-taped several cars when driving them back from purchase out of state. Saves rock chips and shizzle. I know Prez has some pics somewhere of these. He probably deleted them tho...

No clear bra installers locally that I can speak about. I think the dealer may know somebody if you ask them. I keep telling Shannon to get on this stuff, but he won't listen. I wish I had clearbra install skills.

Forget plasti-dip - 3M NIOC CF wrap is where its at. I have a 12 ft by 12 ft roll you could do your whole roof or trunk in. Want to buy it?
I picked up some blue tape from Target yesterday. Will tape it up tonight (I'm leaving tomorrow morning). Too bad they don't sell it in black lol

I was trying to convince Shannon as well but he says the profit margin isn't good for him / too much labor vs. reward - maybe you and I should open shop!

I haven't messed with the CF wrap at all. Did you wrap anything already that I could look at? A trunk wrap is tempting!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fmusignac View Post
Im in WDM. Lets get some enthusiasts together! Before I have babies like the rest of the people here!
I second this! I'm scared to have babies now!!

I'm in WDM just behind JC Mall as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by conmanxtreme View Post
I want to get a JB4 Installed on my car too, along with other stuff, aFe Intake, LED Angel Eyes, Tint, Black Grilles, Black Rims, And maybe sound system upgrades, it should end up looking sweet!
I'm slowly working on mods myself. Just got my car like a month ago, so it's pretty boring right now but just tinted the windows 35% on sides and 20% rear. I plan to add LUX, black grilles, black trim, and CSL rims. I also want either splitters or a new M5-style bumper (I had this on my last E90 that got totaled - see picture below).

Quote:
Originally Posted by WERND View Post
I do feel a meet coming on......Bravo get ready!
I can feel it too, it's giving me goosebumps! When I made my first post on this thread back in Chicago, it took about a month to get a response. We're on fire now!! :thump:

Quote:
Originally Posted by fmusignac View Post
Anybody with some experience want to help install test my new intake and JB4?
When are you planning on installing everything? I can't wait to see your mods when they're done! I'm not comfortable working on other people's cars, but hell I'll watch the install if you want

I'll be in Chicago this weekend but I'm down to get together anytime - just let me know whats up!

Last edited by RANJHA; 07-18-2012 at 10:16 AM..
Appreciate 0