09-11-2009, 07:59 PM   #32
Mike@N54Tuning.com
Joint Chiefs of Staff
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2007 335i, 2015 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Borsig View Post
Again people, this isnt about which tune you think was better...

I am trying both right now and there will be a long detaield review forthcoming. It wont be a simple, so and so is better than such and such.

It will be based on numbers, feel and many different paramaters, from someone who sees a tune as something more than just OMG go fast.

This non-scientific poll, shows the followoing so far-
Those who have tried both, overwhelmingly thing one is better than the other... It doesnt matter which one... This all but proves there is a marked differecne...

Does this mean that one is actually superior? Or does it mean one is more suited for a certain type of driver or driving style?

Still, the majority have not tried both, and I think the N54 community as a whole, would benefit from what knwledge there is to be had here.

I think I have found the major difference in the two tunes.. From a driver's stand point. Im sure I am not the first, but again, there is a detailed review forthcoming. No doubt I will piss off the owners of whatever tune ends up on the bottom of the review. So be it, I am more concerned with an informed N54 community, than I am some fanboy's feelings.

Competetion is good for the community, and the tuners. As long as it is fair competition.
Are you testing the tunes on your car?

Mike
Appreciate 0