View Single Post
      03-08-2008, 01:10 AM   #1
ZTZ1010
Aficionado of All Things Vroom
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2020 F97 X3M Competition

Question A few questions.

I'm pretty new to the forum, and just ordered my 328xi coupe. I;m having the M-Kit from Duke Dynamics installed as soon as i get the car, but I'm not sure exactly where I should have it put on. Anyone have any experience with any of the shops around CT that will install and match paint without charging me ridiculously?

Next comes wheels. I'm buying the car with the sport pkg upgrade that will come with all seasons. That leaves me a very tough decision for my summer tires. I need a pair of rims + tires that I'll be driving most likely 8-9 months of the year. I've read all of the reviews on tire rack, but can't seem to find any wheels I'm totally in love with. I want something less expensive then the BBS LM's, but still want a great sporty look. Thinking about wrapping them in Eagle F1's.

Lastly, I also need a tint place, what do you CT guys recommend? At the moment, I'm not sure how dark I'm going because I'm going to school down in VA next year so I need to check the laws down there also.

Thanks,

Zach
Appreciate 0