View Single Post
      03-06-2013, 02:29 PM   #1
stubornn
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2008 E92 xi

2008 335i e90 MT 36K miles, Terra, Nav., Sports/Prem. Package, M Mods, Comfort Access

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Item Interest
***SOLD***

Up for sale is my '08 Montego Blue E90 335i with 35500 miles, 6-speed manual. I am the second owner and have the title in hand. The car is beautiful inside out with no mechanical imperfections. Have all the maintenance record with its upkeep up to date, nothing needs to be replaced. The car has some neat updates but no engine or ECU mods, never been dragged.

Upgrades/Mods:

M3 Front Rep. Bumper
Mtech Steering Wheel
Mtech knob and short shifter
Mtech Rear Bumper
M3 Side Skirts
Rear Spoiler
Headlight Lids (covering Amber part)
19" VMR V710 wheels with new tires
18" Style 162 stock wheels
M3 Door Sills

Highlights:

Premium package
Sports Package
Navigation
Aluminum Interior Trim
Comfort Access
Terracotta Leather Interior
Rear Sunshade and Blinds
Two sets of floor mats, OEM rubber and carpet
OEM Trunk Liner
No Warranty
New rear brake pads and rotors
Fuel Pump and Injectors were under recall and replaced at the dealership
Original sticker and maintenance record
Two key fobs
HD Sound
Never smoked in or own pets
Garage kept

I am asking $28500 for my car and if you have any questions please feel free to PM me. The car has clean title and had two non-moving incidents, the first was in 2008 and second in 2009. First was a vandalism incident, someone got into first owner's garage at night and tried to steal the radio. They couldn't pull it out, so instead they scratched the hood and kicked front and back glass, stole both mirrors, they even took the tool set from the trunk and the navigation DVD. Everything was replaced. I have all the documents, bill, including the picture how the car looked right after the incident. The second incident was again a stationary one when some one backed into the parked car and front bumper got slightly cracked but was replaced by a new M3 bumper. These both incidents will not show up in carfax (listed in the post). You can check car specs and option details at BMWVIN.com.

VIN# WBAVB73528PA66519.

The car had original poplar wood trim which has been replaced with Aluminum.

Its snowing here and my car is garaged, will take fresh pics and post as soon as I can.

Attached Images

Attached Images
File Type: pdf Carfax_335i_122712.pdf (247.8 KB, 123 views)

Last edited by stubornn; 03-30-2013 at 11:15 AM..
Appreciate 0