S4to335
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2014 Audi A4 / 91 Track Miata

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiemyster View Post
your apology is barely accepted lol. its a great car. just make sure to let us all know about EVERY little problem you run through. and the fact that Audi cant manage with their current systems, makes me laugh that they are releasing a more complex electrical system. enjoy the errors!

no seriously, after 3 months of ownership. please. let me know all the little things that mess up. and maybe, you could do a little write up on BMW quality vs Audi. who knows? maybe the Audi might just hold up. but for me? my BMW Loyalism stays. i will NEVER leave BMW for Audi. unless i get a Evo 7 GSR with >200mi on it in french blue. then thats a different story, but ill still have an bmw in my garage.

on a personal note: i must comment on Audi's interior quality. its extremely poor, plastic peices are always chipping off, everything in the interior has that "cheap" plastic feel, as if the car were assembled in a sweat shop in Taiwan. Interior wear in tear is extreme vs bmw. the front seat's rear enclosure rips off easily (like the c class) and leather seems are inferior. infact, Audi (in america) use Pleather. its actually synthetic leather. read the fine print in the manual. BMW is genuine leather. the idea that im getting at is that Audi has the worst interiors in the german car line up. i think VW does a better job, but then again, VW's arent as bad, they ARE underrated. Audi is Overrated. BMW is overly critisized, and MB is (the most) overrated car ive ever seen. so. at the end of the day, its all your choice, but this is my HORRID experience with many Audi's, both American assembled and German assembled.

however, if it is your final choice, i HOPE nothing goes wrong with it, as it is a sexy looking beast. heh. but the E92 M3 plays with my peter in all the right ways. audi. doesnt.
Sorry...since you keep bashing Audi..I will keep saying that I disagree with you...interior is better than BMW...I dont know what Audis you have owned..or where they were manufactured..but interior is an Audi strong point...leather is not pleather. The 335i leather I have is not as good as the hides I have had and seen in Audis. The plastic in my 335i does not seem top notch at all. I miss my Audi interior...however I do like the phone integration in the 335i. BTW, I dont like either the i-drive or Audis MMI systems.

Car is now gone .... :-(
Appreciate 0