Brigadier General
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2009 BMW 335d

Garage List
2009 BMW 335d  [8.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by 335dwagon View Post
It seems like most of you are very impatient and down right disrespectful to Wagner Tuning and the ones that made this happen. DieselDiner and Puerto Rican 335d and myself are the original people that wanted this done right away and I made the trip to do it. Let me ask you all a question about other cars on the road with high quantities of aftermarket parts. For example a Toyota Supra "I have one"! I have never once bought an intercooler based on flow rate etc. I have bought intercoolers before without ever even thinking twice about flow characteristics. For some reason that is all of the negative people in this threads main concern. These cars are not a High Performance from the factory, like a Porsche 911 for example. What is the big deal with bashing Wagner most importantly and not thanking people that actually made this happen?

Overreaction much? I've seen countless people thank you in this topic and other ones. Where have people been "disrespectful" to Wagner as you put it or even disrespectful to you? Why has Wagner released a product with ZERO data to help support that it does exactly what they intended the product to do when they designed it?
Appreciate 0