rogerxp
Major General
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: M3 Comp Pack / QQ+2 Tekna

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by deano802 View Post
The dealer actuallly just phoned me and offered me another years warrantee so 1k off the list price plus 2 years warrantee, think we might do it!

How is yours in the snow?
Another years warranty, now that is interesting. Dealers did this a few months ago but only for a month of so. I asked a dealer the other day about whether this could still be available on AUC cars but they said it wasn't. Maybe some dealers are happy to pay the cost themselves to bag a deal.

Not used ours in the snow yet, it arrived just as the snow melted last year, I'm not expecting great things to be honest (as long as it's better than my E90 was at the time).

Quote:
Originally Posted by davyk31 View Post
Had one before my X5 and it was great motor, it was an M Sport on 19s and ride was fine, i knew it would be firm and wanted firm so was happy enough.
Strange, some people are happy with it, but it really grates me (and I'm used to firm suspension). Maybe different tyre brands are making the difference in some cases.

The 3.0d is a great engine but a bit thirsty on juice I thought - ours does about 26-28mpg on average (tootling about 99% of the time). Would have liked to have seen better but ours is a pre-ED car; things improved on post-ED cars.
Gone -: 370Z GT Roadster; BMW X3 3.0d xdrive M Sport; E46 330i M Sport Coupe; Mazda RX8 231; Nissan 350Z GT Roadster; BMW E90 330d M Sport; BMW E92 335i SE; Maserati 4200; Nissan 350Z; Honda S2000; Astra Coupe Turbo; Ford Probe
Appreciate 0