04-26-2012, 10:02 AM   #116
onesuperboi
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: '08 e92 335i COBB 4.01 Stage 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by M///1rider View Post
Well just my .02 cents i feel that 4 meth injectors in the intercooler is not a solution. Many people have had a lot of trouble with shivs PWM meth kits over time.

I know shiv and HPF have talked to eachother before obviously and i feel if shiv incorporated HPF intake manifold to there car and had port methanol injection into all 6 cylinders with say a aquamist kit that provides the best atomization then shiv would have no questions from me.

Also im just waiting to see the fueling upgrade on his car.

Yes it run a BUNCH of miles and all and it seems great 630whp is a ton of hp on a rear wheel drive application .

I believe 10s will easily be broken by this kit especially if RBs best pass was a 11.1, we just have to wait for shiv to do the pass since he knows the car best. NLS and the 2 step could be really hard to work with for someone who never driven with it

But id really like to see HPFs manifold incorporated into a Vishnu single turbo and just leave the intercooler alone, then id buy it for a lot of money. Im sure their is endless R&D in this kit but i just want it to be simple and run good number not a crazy setup, like running 4 meth injectors into the intercooler. For rhe price tag these kits cost i just want to make sure everything is right!!! And not just throw together. Im trying to spend my money wisely!
+1
Appreciate 0