View Single Post
      03-17-2010, 09:05 AM   #247
runthis
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: F82

I was looking at the UUC, and the ACT but nobody can tell me for sure it'll work on the XI... and I can't seem to contact anyone that can give me a technical answer...

I forgot about Ken, Do you still have his number or email? I doubt he even remembers me...

You had me thinking about putting a highflow cat in my exhaust and going with catless downpipes...Decisions, decisions and spring is upon us. DU IT!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cincy335i View Post
Hey J. Did you look at the ACT clutch? Mr.5 swears by it!?!? Call Craig at Cincy Speed and I will call him as well to tell him to "hook" you up. Also did you call UUC? I hope they give you a good deal, plus the boys at Cincy Speed can put it in, since they did mine!!!!

I am thinking 'bout downpipes, not sure if I should go cattless and keep the 2nd cats, get catted dp's and get hiigh-flow 2nd cats?!?!? Decisions, decisions! I am still wanting to go with H2O/Meth, but I will have to upgrade my clutch as well before that happens. As of now I think I need to replace coil pack 5 and my spark plugs, those V4, 2-23 maps are killing me!!! I was also thinking of the wavetrac lsd, but since Shiv has talked about launch control, that is out.

Oh now that I think of it, maybe our guy Ken can help you out?!?

Later Sir.

Call me.

Cheers
Todd

2015 F82 M4 - SOLD

2009 E92 335xi - SOLD

Last edited by runthis; 03-17-2010 at 09:14 AM..
Appreciate 0