08-01-2012, 07:06 PM   #53
supremepower
Supreme Leader
United_States
Rep
Drives: G80, 996GT2, 996TT, 991RS 356b

Quote:
Originally Posted by neilvosko View Post
I am having same issues as APj with BMW perf suspension with steering wheel binding to one side only in parking lots and then self correcting. I had the install shop look at installation twice. Is there any pics I can send you to verify?
Yes send me pics to eric@supremepower.com

Im wondering now if the bottom of the shock is all the way into the spindle. I have seen a customer who came in with the shock not all the way into the spindle and it caused the car to do some crazy things.

Quote:
Originally Posted by phozenstone View Post
I hear for it to fit on Xi we just need the "I" top hats. Can you confirm? If so you should sell as a package for Xi applications
Yes this is now confirmed. XI models can order the lowering hats and the upper hats from us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 08msportx3 View Post
This is correct as I have done the I tophats on my 09 Lci xdrive and it works perfect. IT HAS BEEN CONFIRMED
Yes finally! Thank you 08msportx3!!

Quote:
wow, i am still having issues. poping and clunking and then car pulls to the side i turned AFTER i straighten the wheel. everything looks tight and intact. WTF? please help.
Need pics to help you out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by platnumdesi01 View Post
I had mine installed by a professional and we re-used the rubber part as he was worried about noise etc. Regardless the car is lower and I love it.
The rubber is not needed. Only effect is it would not lower it all the way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 08msportx3 View Post
check the washer at bottom of bearing if thats installed wrong way it will cause these issues you speak of . good luck
#8 in the photo below needs the flat part of the washer to be lower than the domed portion which the bearing from the top hat sits on.

Quote:
I don't get the washer notes. Is it any different from stock? Does it have to be flipped?
See above

Quote:
Originally Posted by phozenstone View Post
Do you have pics?
Need pics of the install.....

Sales & service of BBS Street & Motorsport products.
BBS Highest Volume Dealer 2015 thru 2022
All the top brands at the prices and service you can count on. Professional installation.
Appreciate 0