Dan in PA
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2007 E92 335i

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by radix View Post
If there is NO DEBATE as you say, then why am I replying to your post? iPhone 4 isn't even out, and already it still doesn't "blow the competition away". As a matter of fact, it still lags the competition in some areas.

http://www.pcworld.com/article/19821...hone_pack.html

For example, the iPhone 4 is a 3G phone, the Evo is 4G. The iPhone 4 doesn't have the camera quality of the Evo (8mp) or the Incredible (8mp). The iPhone still won't have flash. Even in the areas that the iPhone wins, it won't be for long. Apple releases a new iPhone about once a year (2G - June 29, 2007, 3G - July 11, 2008, 3GS - June 8, 2009, 4G June 24, 2010). Current android phones are already beating the 3GS in reviews, the Incredible and the EVO aren't that far off, and in some cases better than the iPhone 4 in terms of specs. New Android phones with greater features are popping up every month it seems. As a hardware platform iPhone 4 will be obsolete soon enough, and while you're waiting the majority of another year for the next big thing, those who love Android phones will no doubt already have it.

Exactly. If there was NO DEBATE, Android would not even exist.