View Single Post
      04-19-2011, 12:25 PM   #18
KevinJ
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2k11 335is

In retrospect.

I would have preferred the 19's. The rear 18" wheels look a little small. My old car I just adjusted the rear tire size when they wore out which helped. The only thing I know is that 19's will make the car probably .1 mph slower. I saw a couple of comments that 19's were actually a better ride than the 18's when they switched. +1 on the cost of replacing. If you damage a rim or replace tires, the 19's are more expensive. To me it appeared that the 19's did not fit the tires well and the edge guard was reduced compared to the tires on the 18's.

Personally I like the two-tone better from your color choices. The cream has two cream tones to it leather versus the rest of the door panel makes it look odd. You really need to like cream.

If you have an iPod, I would recommend adding 6NR or regret it after since you can't add it easily.

Quote:
Originally Posted by asifjahmed View Post
Hi all -

Well, I'm REALLLLY close to pulling the trigger on ordering a 335is. Got the financing worked out and all. Just a couple of points of indecision...

Firstly, the things I AM sure of:

-Le Mans Blue
-Premium, Cold weather, HK audio, Nav, DCT

Ok, now here is where I need help deciding:

1) INTERIOR COLOR: Its come down to cream beige or oyster/black.

Cream beige:
http://www.bimmerpost.com/forums/att...8&d=1264005452

Oyster/black:
View post on imgur.com

View post on imgur.com

2) WHEELS- I am having a REALLY hard time deciding between the 18" and 19" (both 313 style). The 19s are only 1k more - my only concern is that it will make the ride too harsh. Thoughts??

Thanks for your opinions/thoughts/suggestions guys! Getting EXCITED

-Jamie
Appreciate 0