12-05-2010, 04:21 PM   #10
acerboo
Brigadier General
England
Rep
Drives: e92 335d lci

Quote:
Originally Posted by reidtastic View Post
Hi i pick up my e90 330i M sport whenever the snow melts, and ive got about £3600 set aside for modifications, my aim is for it to look pretty subtle, track ready (a couple of sessions a year) and for it to remain comfortable for family use, a ive spent most of the money already on some items like:-

*BMW performance Brakes
*BMW performance Exhaust
*LED angel eyes to match the Xenons
*Rear spoiler
*Black front Grills
*Window Tints (about 30%)

Also the RFTs will be changed when worn, this is not included in the budget as ill just put this down to maintenance. This should leave me with roughly £1600 left for some chassis mods. I thought there was a fair bit roll from the BMW when i drove it, but ive read it was unwise to change the ARBs on the E90 even though the rear ARB is pretty puny, due to the rear end grip being drastically reduced. So i was thinking of some fixed dampers and springs eg bilstein B12s or specing my own kit using B8 dampers and eibach springs so it wasnt too low ?? and im probably pushing it at thinking ill get an LSD in there for that kind of budget.

Anyway thats what im thinking, any advice would be appreciated or if you think my money would be better spend else where let me know
Ta !

perf suspension is good value for money and i have an eibach uprated front arb if you are interetsed at £100 delivered.
Appreciate 0