335xi Kevo
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2008 335xi

Quote:
Originally Posted by themyst
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wedge1967 View Post
I have to laugh because the candy store has run dry now everyone just throws in the towel. I won't make excuses for Shiv and his business, but I do know he has been busy with projects. Everyone want's the latest beta, WHY? You have the platform to tune your car, go pull logs and play around with boost, timing and pull a few more whp out of your existing tune. I just tuned my buddies N55 and it's stupid quick now. So people just need to get off their asses. If Shiv spent all his time babysitting the people who bitch on this forum all the time he wouldn't get anything done. You have a real issue, post it. There are a lot of people here that can help. Unfortunately you have to put up with all the haters who will take the time to blast a thread as if they have something important to say. If you don't like something, change it. Otherwise all I can say is shut the hell up because stupid threads like this don't do anything for our community.
The difference is when you pay hundreds for a tune you expect it to work properly. No custom running necessary on the other two major options
Out of the box mine runs well. Take it for a dyno tune if your this concerned. You own a 50k car, pay to play.
Procede 2.5, DCI, Forge DV, PWM, Scoops, KW V1, ETS 5" FMIC, VRSF Downpipes, M3 Skirts
Appreciate 0