View Single Post
      01-21-2013, 11:37 AM   #2045
Lemans330i
Rep
Drives: Lemans 330i e92

Hi Everyone.

Been a fairly long time lurker here to be honest.

Just bought my second BMW. Originally i drove this fine machine and loved her to bits...

A nice but fairly basic E92 320i, coming from the RX8 I used to drive this was great much better fuel economy and better on the motorway owing to it's cruise control. However....

I got a drive in my dad's E30 325i and at that point sadly the old 4 pot 320i always felt a bit hollow and not really what the whole BMW idea is meant to be, also being 23 at the age of purchase I was restricted somewhat. I wonder if it feels good sitting next to the 320i knowing that it ruined my love of a good car lol:

But having just come back from a little trip abroad with work and now being a year and a half older with 25 looming ever closer I bit the bullet and went looking for some 6 cyclinder fun. An Internet search and within 24 hrs I was sitting in the same dealership with the same dealer signing for the car I always really wanted anyway.

330i Lemans Blue in Msport trim happy bunny indeed.

Got pretty much everything you'd ever want on her with iDrive and plenty of optional extra's. The only things I have done so far is to debadge her, and give it a damn good clean.....but the fine people at the dealer will do me a cheap wheel refurb on the basis I kept my old wheels with Eagle F1 Assyms so I have this in mind....

So hope to hear some thoughts on the plans.., and hopefully get some good stuff out the forum!
Appreciate 0