EMITTR
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 11 335is Coupe BSM

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Str8Blck328I View Post
GUYS DO NOT GO TO THIS SHOP! Its plain evil here- they completely jacked up my car- I wash my car weekly - it is a Black car and if you ever have own one you know they show it all lol I washed the car on a Sat and dropped it off on a Monday to have my wheels RECOATED- they were coated before I own the vehicle and were in need to be redone. When I picked my vehicle up (I had noticed before I actually left that, they brought the car into the facility where they coat the rims and do everything else) So as I stated when I picked up the car later that day it was EXTREMELY DUSTY- I left it like that for 2 days (Didnt drive anywhere) You may be thinking why leave the car like that? I needed to go back to these guys since they had forgotten to my lug nuts- SO my thinking was why allow them to get y car all dusty again....

SO that Wed. I actually waited for the lug nuts (There was another issue I had- one of the rims had like a HAIR or some line in it- this I was told they would redo it when I wanted it redone- of course I would need to return to have this done)

SO I went home after the lugz were done and washed my vehicle- As I am washing it I notcied this DUST (what I thought was dust) is not coming off!!!!!

So I call and let the owner know what I am looking at... He tries to tell me that it could not be OVERSPRAY since the shop only uses powder.... Now just for a moment think with me here- We love our cars right??? There is no way any of us would dare allow this to happen and not deal with it! My car is a 2012 BMW 328I at the time it had less then 35k on it~ As I said I wash it every week ITS BLACK! lol

So if your thinking that is the end of the NIGHTMARE your wrong- They offer to give me the cost of what it would take to have the detailed... 1st he offers to have a guy that does detailing out of a vehicle - I was like no thank you- I just had the bimmer detailed for 200$ by a professional he was only wiling to give me 50$ at that time~ He later agreed to 150$ I believe but still the idea that the paint was all over the car and EVENLY at that I had a adjuster come and check it out~ to give me a estimate...

OK enough of that part for now lol

SO the rim issue- well in my anger over this issue I actually ding a curb which I really never do~ So it happens not to be the same rim that needs to be done but they say they will redo both- WELL I am thinking ok this is better customer service than what i have been getting-

THE RIM that I jacked up they re-coat it BUT THEY DIDN'T STRIP IT 1ST

Not sure if any of you can guess what happens when you do not strip the rim and try and recoat it? For one your emblems are not going to fit properly... second and WAY more important is the PAINT will not adhere properly lol

I had a huge chunk of paint just peel off- AND NO I NEVER hit a curb lol I sent them the photo and they ended up refunding me the money for all the rims... now if you are brave after reading this and want to still do it- GOOD LUCK~
Will stay away from them! Have you checked out Wheels America in Buena Park? Fixed my brother's damaged Porsche wheels and powder coated my Interads with a two tone silver/platinum. Beautiful Job. 525 for the set. Highly recommend. They were good to me. pretty fast turnaround as well.

http://www.wheelsamerica.com/?gclid=...ezEaAmXH8P8HAQ
'11 BSM DCT 7 Spd. 335is | RPi | aFe Magnum Flow Direct Fit | Interad DTM 10 Forged | Smoked Reflectors | Huper Optik Tint | Arkym Rear Diffuser | Cyba CF Quad Tips | iND CF CRT Rear Spoiler | COBB Protune | Turbosmart BPV | AutoCarbon CF Grills | Silver CF e-Brake | BMW CF Mirror Shrouds | M Perf. Steering Wheel v2 | KW DDC Coilovers w/WLAN | Interior Xenon LEDs | Custom 335is Accents | F/R Fenders Rolled & Pulled | New Pipes Baffle Delete
Appreciate 0