View Single Post
      04-26-2012, 10:56 AM   #19
Guvernator
Captain
Rep
Drives: BMW 335i SE Cabriolet

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightVisitant View Post
BMW HEXAGON OF HIGHGATE! BMW HEXAGON OF HIGHGATE! BMW HEXAGON OF HIGHGATE! BMW HEXAGON OF HIGHGATE! BMW HEXAGON OF HIGHGATE!

... I got it, I got it! 10 points for meeeeee!

Sorry, was I not supposed to?

Sorry to hear of the troubles, I've passed through H-of-H many times, but naturally sales is a very different experience to after sales. Just use another dealership and may the best stealership survive. Trying to change the bad ones into good ones is like trying to fix planet Earth ... need a God-Damn miracle to pull it off.
LOL! Yes that's them. Bought the car from the sales showroom down the road and as you say they are a different proposition altogther. Very professional and courteous. They also always have stock of some very tasty metal and lot's of M cars. They even had an M3 GTS about a month ago (sold for cash for £10k over list apparently) so I always like to pop in to see my Gary my friendly salesman.

The service department after a huge fumble may have redeemed themselves though. A pity it took a few days for them to get their act together. Why do all these places have front staff who are basically clueless about their products? Surely a weeks training would teach them the basics, enough to not sound like complete idiots when engaging with customers. Do these businesses not realise that first impressions count and these people are the "face" of their business.
Appreciate 0