JDrago1926
335i Owner
Rep
Drives: BMW 335i 4 Door

Garage List
2007 BMW 335i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeveryday View Post
lol sorry man didnt try to just dont want you to jump in blind. As for modding you may want to look into tunes before an intercooler or bov. I would suggest a JB+ or JB3or4. JB+ will give you some nice gains while the JB3or4 is a more advanced tune that will assist in gains down the road with your intercooler/exhaust/intake/etc.

Start by browsing the stickies in the "N54 Turbo Engine / Drivetrain / Exhaust Modifications - 335i section.
I bought a Cobb and sold it when my car was misfiring, my car needs to be maintained up to par before I move forward with a tune, I figured why not do this all at once and just have the tune for $400 hold off a week or two... I like the Tablet idea anyway. (july 15th shipping)I'm gonna grab that new OpenFlash Tablet next week when it releases. I ordered the following:

6 OEM Bosch Plugs
2 OEM Bosch Coils
1 BMS Bosch Plug Tool
2 Rear Centric Rotors
1 BMS DCI
1 VRSF 7" FMIC
----------------
$800

I think I'm just gonna go ahead and get the BOV kit for $545... makes sense honestly just to do everything at once.

MNC Performance quoted me $250-300 to install the FMIC, DCI and BOV. They do quality work apparently.

They quoted me $125 to swap rear rotors and $175 to swap coils and plugs (I thought this was high so I may just do it at a regular shop)
Appreciate 0