View Single Post
      02-22-2014, 10:23 PM   #20
AlpineSwift
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2008 335Xi Coupé

The amount of doom and gloom in here is ridiculous. I fully expect shit to fail on my car and I'm fully prepared for it too. If you weren't prepared for it coming from a 328 to a 335, that's your own fault.

You want a car you don't have to worry about breaking down on you, go get a Toyota. ALL European car's have their quirks and flaws. It's just a matter of what you're willing to deal with. I'd much rather deal with the small issues my 335 will have during it's life time (which apparently has the "worst" motor for reliability) than some POS Audi S4 that will nickel and dime me every chance it can.
E92 '08 335Xi 6AT - Cobb AP3 Tuned by MAC Autosport, Original Prototype Xi DOCRace 6266 Single Turbo Swap, VRSF CP w/Synapse BOV, VRSF 7" FMIC, BMS Cowl, H&R Coilovers, Renn Motorsport RS-51's, Stoptech Stage 2 Slotted, xHP Stage 3, Earl's Racing Oil Cooler, Turner Boost Gauge, M3 Lip Spoiler.
Standing Mile Record Holder for Xi over a mile high: 168.2MPH @ 5512'; The Colorado Mile hosted by The US Mile.
Appreciate 0