View Single Post
      05-24-2012, 10:53 PM   #1056
illrider
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 08 E90

If anyone is interested a co-worker of mine is selling his 2007 E92 335i. I will copy and paste his ad. If anyone is interested let me know! It's a very clean car.

BMW Certified Warranty until 5/2013! Just professionally detailed including clay polish, wax, shampooed carpets, and engine steam cleaning. I am the second owner of this car in excellent condition. The exterior and interior look impeccable. Options installed: Premium Package (Dakota leather, sunroof, auto-dimming rear and side mirrors), Sport Package (stiffer suspension, Premium 18" wheels), Cold Weather Package (heated seats, headlight washers, folding rear seat), DVD Navigation, Logic 7 Premium Sound System, Comfort Access (the key can remain in your pocket or purse when opening the doors and starting the car), Rear Parking Sensors, Bluetooth, iPod Connector, BMW Assist. This vehicle is covered under the BMW Certified Pre-Owned warranty until 5/9/2013. In addition, new front brakes and spark plugs have recently been installed. The Michelin tires are also in very good shape. All scheduled maintenance and services have only been performed by BMW. These records can be obtained quickly if so desired. Also included is a full size spare, BMW jack, and BMW tire wrench as these are not supplied with the car from the factory. I am being sent to Canada for work and am eager to sell this vehicle quickly before I leave. I have additional high-resolution pictures that can be sent via e-mail. Please make a reasonable offer.
Appreciate 0