07-30-2012, 03:00 PM   #21
pimp4cheddar
El Capitán
United_States
Rep
Drives: BSM X3M

Quote:
Originally Posted by 954Stealth View Post
Did I say I was speeding? You want me to slam on the brakes with passengers in the car and be way past the line and messing up the flow of traffic for whomever has the green and potentially causing an accident? No freaking way, especially not in MiamiDade where people driving like a-holes all the time. I don't care if you agree with my opinion or not (you're not the judge). I'm still not happy with the ticket nor do I agree with the program as a whole.

You didn't say you weren't either... and what makes you think I was referring to you? Guilty conscience?

I don't want you to do anything...

You explain that logic to a judge and see what the outcome is. When the guru's developed the traffic grid system they took this issue into account and there is a relationship between the amount of time associated with the Yellow Light Warning and the speed limit.

^^^What that means is there is enough time given to the public traffic once the Yellow Warning Light appears to slow down and stop at the light "GIVEN YOU ARE GOING THE SPEED LIMIT or slower". If the Yellow Warning Light appears and you are on your way through the intersection...there "is" enough time to clear the street before the RED LIGHT appears.

Most of the cases people argue like yours are due to the Yellow Warning Light appearing with the person being far from the intersection and not wanting to stop...but thinking they can "clear" the intersection and getting nailed with the RED LIGHT.

You all continue to press the issue that the tickets are bullshit. I've never gotten a ticket due to going through a GREEN LIGHT...I wonder why...:

This is turning into way too bullshit of a thread. Keep crying at the tickets and eating red lights...

Last edited by pimp4cheddar; 07-30-2012 at 03:10 PM..
Appreciate 0