View Single Post
      08-06-2010, 03:58 PM   #1
hun77777
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: SG E92

Arrow N54 Dyno Chart Compilation

trying to make this as "sticky" so that people can post their dyno chart with list of mods. i am fully aware of the fact that there are similar posts like this but most of them i've came across had ugly ends with pissing war between JB and Procede.

the purpose of this specific thread is not to see which is better, faster, quicker, higher hp. simply, just post your numbers just like N54 drag time compilation thread and have people to see what to expect.

just post your numbers and mention your mods(Stock, tune, upgraded turbo, meth, nitros, race gas), type of dyno (dynojet, mustang dyno, dynapack, dd etc etc), condition of the dyno day (humidity, elevation, time etc etc), dyno done at what psi and what gear pull and or whatever you feel that is necessary.

again, lets keep the discussion at minimum and please post your dyno chart along with it. my intention here is for general public to see many dyno charts possible, not to have pissing war between tuners, so, for tuners and their dear supporters, unless you are posting your own dyno chart, please keep the bashing, discussion minumum.

Last edited by hun77777; 08-06-2010 at 04:29 PM..
Appreciate 2