-Non-Sports
-70K Miles

Mods:
-None

Wheels/Tires:
-OEM 18" Staggered Set up (Style 162)
-Michelin PSS

Current To-Buy List:
- SilverLine Plus X Coilover System - Adjustable Dampening (Link)
- M3 Front Control Arms (Link)

Future Wish List:
- M3 Rear Sway Bar
- M3 Front Sway Bar (After front one, if needed)
- M3 Rear Subframe Bushings
- M3 Rear Control Arm Bushings (at the very end...)

What I don't like currently:
I know this is the base model, but even for that this car is too soft but under-damped. Suspension has 'skipping' effect and feel floaty on highway. Worst is the steering. It feels over boosted and sloppy mid-corner. Steering has no feel (comparatively) and same with the rear end. Car understeers more than any other and I know I do have staggered and sticky rubber being culprits. I know most of these issues are due to BMW calibrating the car for RFT's.

What I want:
FEEL! I want more steering feel..more road feel. Of douse, I want the car to handle better, but that's secondary. I want this keep this car few at least 4 more years and def for over 150K miles. I have been doing thorough research and above list is what I came up with minimum cost for most gain. I do not track this car, just spirited driving. E46 ZSP is my Holy-Grail.

Due to my current financial situation and to getaway with minimum alignments after installs, I decided to go with control arms and coil-overs first. So with those two items, what do I need to replace while I am at it? Shock mounts? Are there M3 shock mounts that would fit? Please give me some detail on this.

PS: Above coil-overs are listed as back-ordered on ECS and says ETA is April. Anyone know the truth to this? Anywhere else I can buy these?
Appreciate 0