View Single Post
      05-15-2012, 07:06 PM   #21
mr_milo
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 E93 328i

jphughan -

I haven't tried that for a long time (probably before my update) so last night I tried it out. I now remember why I stopped using the white cable.... it's a PITA. Every time I connect it automatically starts up itunes (or the ipod player....whatever it's called). Then when I start up Pandora it switches to Pandora but the track listings from the itunes stay on the display. Eventually the album art and track will show up for Pandora some of the time but it's hit or miss. If I stop the car or unplug the phone we go through the dance all over again. Also, skipping tracks was hit or miss too. At one point I had to double tap the steering wheel button to get it to skip a track but later the double tap was a double skip.

I then had to restart the Bluetooth Audio and Pandora worked like a charm. The first time itunes did start again but once I closed it and started Pandora the display on the screen switched to Pandora. The display is very different with no album art but all the information is there. The skip button also works great with only one push to skip.

Hope this helps.
Appreciate 0