View Single Post
      09-21-2010, 01:53 AM   #28
330MX
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: BMW

Quote:
Originally Posted by The HACK View Post
A+ program is like that. We only provide instructors for classroom, and require a check-ride in the morning. National mandate that we provide in-car instructor for each and every student.
How long does it take to get to A+? I don't want to make assumptions, but from what I can tell and experienced, students aren't provided with specific goals/guidance on reaching the next level. There is a report card at the end of the day but there is no "Group recommendation for next event" listed. Why is this information kept from the drivers? Is it possible to jump from D/C to A+ within one event? How much consideration is given to other events that driver has attended within a recent time frame? Contrary to popular belief, one can find "world class instructors" within other organizations.

Check out rides should be available to any driver who has completed at least one day of a CCA event. Perhaps you can discuss this idea with the committee. This will help bring in those that track more than once or twice a year - the people that spend more money on track days than carbon fiber vinyl wraps.

For the record I strongly recommend CCA events for NEW track drivers.
Appreciate 0