Rep

Drives: BMW

A little more info for now:
- Upgraded features from Version 2.0
New Upgraded power supply
Easier to install Unit with larger product compatibility
All wires can be inside the headlight
A note about Flickering:
Depending on the model and year build of your car, LED Angel eyes may may flicker when first starting the car. This is due to the CANBUS system BMW uses to check exterior bulbs for shorts or blown bulbs. The car is only sending pulses of power to make sure bulbs are in tack, and with LED angel eyes this causes flickering for up to 30 seconds after startup

One suggestion is to leave the lights on the AUTO setting, and this may stop flickering upon start up.

a few more pictures:

Upgrade Options, from v1 or v2 to v3
Upgrade options are available. An upgrade would Only entail a new power supply, not new LED. Upgrading the power supply will give you a new warranty, giving you a new 1 year warranty on your lights.

There are 2 options:
1) I send you the new power supplies and a link to the DIY Install
2) You send me your kit and I upgrade it and return it to you
For the DIY Install, it would entail cutting 2 wires, stripping them and soldering them to the new power supply. all the materials will be included:

Price:
Option 1: DIY - $55
Option 2: Send Away - $60
There will be an item on my web site for the upgrade process.

Here are a few new pictures of the LUX H8 V3 Grey edition!! The grey edition is the same brightness and same features as the black and silver edition. They Grey edition fit all the same models but will also now fit the X5M, X6, X6M, E60 LCI and the E89 Z4.

Last edited by LuxAngelEyes; 07-29-2011 at 04:37 PM..
Appreciate 0