View Single Post
      05-04-2011, 12:50 AM   #1
jyrbba
Private
Rep
Drives: BMW 335 -07

E92 "M"335 - new pictures #135

SORRY! Some pictures are quite big! :/

Some of you might have seen this already since I posted some photos at cosmetic changes, anyways I decided to make a showroom also since the project is at the very end.

Car bought at 2010 late summer, fully intact, no damages at all Pretty much loaded with every equipment:

Also bought a set of Iconz 880z that I never got to put on:

Then I added JB3 and made 3" downpipes without cats myself, since AR and other quality products charged so much. All together the DP's cost ~150$.

Anyways winter came and I bought a 89 Toyota Corolla for 700$ to drive from home to my garage where i kept the 335. It's snowing so much here in Finland and they are using salt to melt the ice, it's bad for cars. I know our cars are fully sinked bodies and can take it, but still nonsense to drive it at that height when there so much snow

Car at the carage with some parts already stripped out:

Fitting the Big Tom IC in:

Going berzerk with the body:

Fitting in new parts:

Front end installed with the new Big Tom IC and Injen DCI:

Pretty much ready for paint:

Straight out of the oven with a fresh coat of my own mix of Atlantis Metallic with 1/3 less green with it:

After working 12hrs straight up with it:

Next morning after a quick wash:

And that's it folks, now I'm gonna start modding it visually to differ a bit from OEM M3 look. Right now the "modlist" is following

-JB3 2.0
-Home made down pipes
-Big Tom IC
-Injen DCI
-P3 v2 turbo gauge
-M3 OEM limited slip with M3 shafts
-M3 OEM exhaust
-Full OEM M3 bodykit
-Interior trim painted to match outside (pictures later when i wash the interior)

Coming up (perhaps):

Vorsteiner type2 diffusor
Some sick wide rims (spacers for now)
Performance spoiler on trunk
Xenon angeleyes

Thanks if you read all this way!

More pics:

Last edited by jyrbba; 05-25-2011 at 09:18 AM..
Appreciate 0