View Single Post
      08-09-2011, 12:42 PM   #13
boxim
Private
Rep
Drives: 2007 AW E92 Xdrive

I ordered my AIB's in February of this year, being a new BMW owner i was now becoming familiar with the threads and the "forum culture". I did as much research as i could before pulling the trigger on the Angel eyes, but evidently it wasn't enough.
I made two mistake:
1. not buying LUX H8's because apparently they're brighter.
2. i did not order my v3.0 for EAS instead i ordered from the website customangeleyes.com who i believed was the original manufacturer of the product, but if you try to go to their website now you'll notice it's no-more. i wonder if now that EAS has taken over if they will honor the warranty. from the appearance of things, i think they must have sent me a set of refurbished or used and returned AIB's, i say this because when i got them one light did not work straight out the box. when i was sent a replacement for the non-functioning light, i noticed a difference in cleanliness and quality to the original lights received.

In April i started having problems with the other original light, it stopped coming on. i checked to make sure the connections were secure, but it's like the light had a mind of it's own, it would only come on when it wanted too. The problem started happening less and less, and luckily for the past month and a half the light has been consistent. i really hope that EAS has stepped up the quality of this product, because i sincerely feel like i spent $300 for rubbish. was not worth me changing my OEM lights at all
Appreciate 0