View Single Post
      08-30-2012, 08:53 AM   #20
ZhengHai
Captain
Rep
Drives: E90

Quote:
Originally Posted by PSUSMU View Post
This is mine all the way down in front (looks a little lower in person, but still gap)
http://www5.picturepush.com/photo/a/...e/IMG-5952.jpg
How many inches is your gap?? Mines about 1 3/8" From a far it looks perfect. But once you get close you can see the gap in the front of mine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lcix View Post
make sure it's not the classic case of the struts not being fully seated/inserted into the front hub/strut carrier. take the wheel off & check it out. not everyone puts a jack under the hub carrier & visually inspects from inside upon installation to ensure that it's fully seated. i see this often.
Mines seated. I made sure of it when I installed it. The notch is seated in the hub/strut carrier.

Quote:
Originally Posted by giaolong View Post
Unfortunately i didnt have take any good picture when my KW v1 is all the way down with the bump stop removed but here is what i can do best to show u guys (look closely into the front suspension, its look like there is a gap but that because of the lighting. There is no gap if u can see how close the fender is to the actual wheels)
I'm think about removing my bump stops as well. But I raised my car up a few weeks ago and had about 7 threads showing and my car sat roughly the same. Then spun all the way back down and it still didnt go any lower. I did this a few times to see if the wheel gap would coinside with the threads showing and it didnt do anything.