View Single Post
      09-10-2012, 06:31 AM   #29
SlantedEyeXI
Cookied
United_States
Rep
Drives: 08 335xi

so did the turbo vac lines (very difficult if you have large hands!!!) then I completely erased all procede files on my pc, redownloaded the 5-23 maps and firmware, put it on the procede, stage 2 and checked the user tuning and everything was back fine again. took the car for a slight spin and it boosted to about 12psi....much better. I didn't even truly go wot either, so I'll do another run today. Also I didn't wait 10secs after #3..I kinda thought about it when I was resetting too. so I'll reload the map and wait 10 secs on 3. Im also getting code 52647 (status gear reverse? ) no idea what it means.

How soon are our wastegates supposed to go or wear? I'm at 40k and I'm suspecting mine are. I see your log and yess slow in response. Also if they were worn or going, shouldn't boost response in stock mode be affected? you shouldn't be able to build boost fine up to 10psi and just hiccup..

At least there's some progress going on here...