View Single Post
      06-21-2011, 02:14 AM   #34
AlterZgo
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: 23 X3 M40i, 21 911S, 24 Taycan

Quote:
Originally Posted by e92stance View Post
I dont understand the 335is...why in the world would you buy this overpriced 335i instead of a damn m3? close to 60k for this? Redic, absolutely redic!! Who gives a crap what the exhause sounds like? Do the bb mod on a 335 and you get close to the same note.....exclusive? lol M anything is more exclusive, with mpg close to the v8, why in the world would any of you buy this car? The black mirrors are terrible, the rear bumper looks bad, and even the front looks horrible....why are you guys sweating this car? Makes no sense.....this car is the diet version of an m3!!
Because after gas guzzler, sales tax, etc., a comparably equipped M3 costs about $15K more. The cars are not really comparable in price.

Would I prefer an M3? Of course. It came down to used M3s or a new 335is. I couldn't find a used M3 with the color/options I was looking for.

Gas mileage on a 335is is no where close to as bad as on an M3. It's basically the same as any N54 3 series.

As for looks, that's subjective. If you think a 335is looks "bad", well, your car looks bad too... because realistically, most people think all e92s look pretty much the same.
Appreciate 0