02-11-2012, 01:59 AM   #25
Malapropism
Book Worm
United_States
Rep
Drives: F82 M4

Quote:
Originally Posted by nailer335 View Post
^ An effective summary. By that post, TC Kline wins on price point by a long shot. **********s has KW V3s at $2695 and TC Klines are $1795. It seems like TC Kline coilovers are the best priced best functioning high quality coilover suspension for xi. With other options being available and not as "top shelf".

I have a dream... that if we get enough people together... we could get these TC Kline "top shelf" coilovers for a few hundred dollars less than if we all just kind of do our own thing and get them whenever we get around to it...

I am all about getting as much value for my dollar as possible. Group buying is a very easy way to take something higher quality and higher cost, and drive the cost down some. Its a very simple concept, just requires organization from the buyer end of the exchange. I might just be the only person who gets excited about getting TC Klines for say 1550 instead of 1795... or even lower, who knows.

I'd be interested in taking part in a group buy for the TC Klines