View Single Post
      04-28-2006, 02:20 PM   #82
Silver bullet
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2006 330i

I have purchased two vehicles from BMW of Riverside. A certified Pre-owned 1998 Z3 in 2000 and I just took delivery of a 2006 330i April 13th. I have always had exstreamly good service from Riverside. Their facility is first rate and there parts department folks are very knowlagable. If you just want to go in and ask questions they seem to always have time and never try to rush you out. My wife especily likes the Starbucks machine in the lobby. We had great buying exsperiences with both cars, back in 2000 and now just in the last two weeks. The new car sales staff are very patient and do not pressure you. We must have test drove every car on the lot over several months of trying to decide what options etc. as we as consuming it seems like gallions of Starbucks.
The only negitive thing we exsperienced during the whole purchasing process with our 330i was the finance girl, she was very impatient and was not knowlegable or was not being truthful about early payoff penalties and really got cranked up when we insited on reading all the fine print when she realised we didn't trust her answers to our questions. But you can't put them down for one bad apple. I would highly recomend BMW of Riverside to anyone.