View Single Post
      02-25-2010, 03:23 PM   #28
Haywire
Haywire, brand new BMW owner :D
Canada
Rep
Drives: 328i coupe

A walk around is always a good idea, but the dealership should be walking around the car with you, pen and pad in hand with a diagram of your car, marking out any damage on the vehicle prior to taking it in.... In fact, you should insist that they do so because like the OP said, it comes down to your word, against theirs.

This happened to me after a wash, after i asked them DIRECTLY, in store, NOT to wash it... it came back scratched to shit!!! They did offer to fix it, so that was a kind offer, but it was recommended that i shouldnt let in house detailers give it a shot...so i paid to have it done on my own. BMW wouldnt help me out with the costs.

The sad thing is, you went with BMW for a reason...their customer service should be 5 star, just like their vehicles.

I hope you get compensated. I hate being anal about my car, many think im too particular about it sometimes, but the truth is...nobody gives a shit about your car, other than you. so sometimes it means going that extra mile to ensure your vehicles safety
Appreciate 0