View Single Post
      12-09-2008, 03:17 PM   #91
Halston@bsw
Rep
Drives: 99 M3 - 89 325i - 86 535i

Quote:
Originally Posted by s.myrr View Post
Heh - yeah I love the bokeh! I'm always shooting macro with odd backgrounds... Shots turned out "ok" I have been busy lately, but I wanted to get the pics up last night before crashing out.

It's a Nikon D40 w/ the 18-200 lens... and the (can't remember the model) newer nikon external flash. SB... something? I'm at work atm so who knows

Anyways - I will probably purchsase some deadening for the doors. I want to do the install right, the first time.
I will reply to you and the other poster below about sound deadening.

*Off Topic*

Uh Oh... You didn't tell me you are a Noink I don't know the Nikon flash numbers but I think the newest is SB600 or maybe 900? I know a really awesome new flash was released from Nikon. Very nice little piece!

I am a photography nerd but it does pay for itself which is good. If you want to see some of my work just shoot me a PM. Don't want to flood the board with my photo work Scott. Are you on flickr? Again though thanks for all the pictures of what you received!

I shoot Canon

Canon 40D
Canon 400D
Canon 17-40
Canon 70-200
Canon 50mm
Canon 430ex

Quote:
Originally Posted by canucklion View Post
halston, what type of deadening foam do you recommend?
If you are going to really do it all out up front and looking for the best of the best I would contact and go with Second Skin. Ask them what you need and how much. They offer kits and piece meal packages. Definitely contact them and they can get your car QUIET on the inside in the middle of a war zone! They offer spray on, stick on, mats and all kinds of cool stuff!
Appreciate 0