View Single Post
      09-26-2012, 04:42 AM   #12
dakhu1
love the 'GT ROAD'....bruuuaaah!
Rep
Drives: 320D M Sport & 118D M Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by dxb335d View Post
Had my car 7 months, now in need of rear tyres and an Insp II, and I have been offered £500 more than what I paid for my car in Feb.

I've done a fair few miles too since then (its a daily), in my books that ain't bad..

A friend was looking at M3 verts and they were not brilliant.
So he offered me a good price for mine, (even though it's a Coupe) and if I was a sensible chap I would have sold it late last week. Not so much for the small profit but for the fact (apart from fuel) I wouldn't have lost anything on the M3.

But I'm not sensible (thats why I bought an M3 in the first place) and I'm in love with her so she is staying

Here is a pic of my p&J

Some action shots

So it's true, your car is worth what someone is willing to pay for it!! Keep looking after your cars guys & girls.

Ps I know in reality I would lose money generally speaking (if a mate wasn't interested) But I'm not bothered. Still enjoying the car.

Argghh - hate this, as makes me want to go and buy one!! Keep thinking, spend £10k, have a few thrills, but just had my first baby last month and work commute looking to double in a few months!!!

Although, the wife has an e90 and I will get mileage allowance for a year...and the cycle of trying to rationalise continues...
Appreciate 0