View Single Post
      11-13-2007, 03:31 PM   #309
Detailed Image
United_States
Rep
Drives: Detailed by Detailed Image

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queenskid24 View Post
Hi george its Pete, its been a while. Hows everything? business and life in general? lol
Well anyway i recently purchased a ALL WHEEL ClEANER Meguairs Gold Class, i am reluctnat to use it. just wanted to ask your advice on this. I have Iforged Drifts with a polished lip. the wheels have have a clear coat gloss finish.(anthracite)
Im a big fan of all Meguairs products and i have never been let down by them from the waxes to polishes. SO do you think i should give it a shot instead of just using soap and water?
Hey Pete, things are going great, thanks for asking. We're very excited about the new Flex buffer and some potential product lines we plan on bringing on before the Spring. We have a lot in store for the coming months.

My opinion on using the All Wheel Cleaner, if soap and water is getting the job done, do not switch. You have an amazing set of wheels and to worry about oxidizing or fading the finish of your iForged wheels from using a non-pH balanced cleaner isn't worth it.

Here's a review on this product from another e90 member (go down to post #11 for the real info)

Your best bet is to apply a coat of Poorboy's Wheel Sealant (or some protection) on your wheels and continue to maintain them with automotive shampoo and water and a wash mitt just for your wheels. Safe, effective, and no use of harsh chemicals.

Thanks for the post, was good hearing from you Pete.

George
Appreciate 0