idrift4wd
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: Three Hundred and Thirty Five

Garage List
2007 BMW  [7.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Be Awesome 335i View Post
wow, you guys are harsh.. I know people need to search and do research however, if in fact you know the answer....why not help a fellow tuner out and give them the answer!? OP, good luck resolving the issue as i will be installing DP's soon myself and hope i don't run into any problems.

forgive some people on here, i can only assume they dont know either which is why some are so quick to say
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf 335 View Post
People need to stop being prick asswipes. If you dont want to help because you are fed up or annoyed then dont reply and move on. Instead of wasting a post space on nonsense put some valuable info in it and help the guy out.
im all for helping people, but there are some things people SHOULD know.

If someone asked why the gas light is on. why help them?

OP just said there is a code. what do i do? well thats not enough to get a decent answer. we are not wizards who know exactly what code he is throwing. how can we help? if OP has a JB4, he SHOULD know how to use it and how to enable autoclear and read the code. He should also know that removing cats will throw a code on any car. If anything you're the prick/asswipe giving him wrong information without knowing whats wrong.

my guess is 02 sensors.
Appreciate 0