05-19-2011, 05:58 PM   #26
JayKay335i
Banned
Egypt
Rep
Drives: ///M323 DCT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kroy View Post
what do you mean half? more like only 15-30% are PLUR now. the energy is way different than even 1-2 years ago. EDC 2009 was still the best for me. i was a complete n00b then but it was magical. i used to feel the synergy at least once during the night but the last handful of events i've been to in the past year have left me sorely disappointed. the feeling's gone.

i don't really bitch at price anymore. i see it as a trash filter now. much rather deal with rich douchbags than poor scumbag that wants to steal my shit. it's all the people hopping the fence and shit that F things up. that's how you get 13 years olds and strapped drug dealers. last year's EDC speech to all the races to stop fucking shit up was hilarious though.

btw i'm kind of worried cause this is in nevada. don't even want to think about what will happen if you get busted for... well anything really.
I'm with you. I hope the prices act as a trash filter. The speech was funny and who was it, lil john telling everybody to fuck themselves for hopping the fences?

Last year was magical for me. Just epic. 1 in a 100k people, one mindset. But it just seriously disappoints me these days that my biggest fear is some fucken douche stealing my wallet in a crowd. I want to carry a money clip with just cash, credit card, insurance, and ID. I'm scared I'll lose the clip though. I keep my wallet in my front pocket because I just dont trust most of the people.
Appreciate 0