Going Mach Chicken
Rep
Drives: e90 pre-LCI 335

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by QC335
Quote:
Originally Posted by RequestTheOverhead View Post
King Air 350 and Pilatus PC-12NG for a corporation in Denver. I see you're in CHS. I used to fly for US Airways Express in and out of there and always enjoyed watching you guys do landing practice on 21/3, especially with when you did max perf. ones and used the reverse thrust to backup so you could turn off at Foxtrot. What an awesome aircraft!
I haven't gotten a chance to do that yet. I'm in between graduating pilot training and getting qual'd on the 17 in Oklahoma. But I'll be sure to keep it in mind when I arrive.
Nice. Congrats! Getting through UPT is a milestone for sure. Are you active or reserve? Have you spent much time in Charleston? It's definitely one of my favorite towns in the south.
| Cold, "Sport", and Luxury packages | Tinted | OEM Black Lines | JB4 | DCI | ER FMIC | Forge DV's | Custom exhaust with secondary cat delete, Magnaflow mufflers, black Dimisa Tips | Staggered 18" V718's, Matte Black | Flappy Paddles | Titanium CF Trim Wrap | BMW Performance Shifter and E-Brake Handle |
Appreciate 0